tVD/The Hobbit Fanfiction Challenge
Fandoms: The Hobbit, Vampire Diaries
Settings/Notes: Takes place after Rose and Trevor kidnap Elena. Elena is not with Stefan and also she is the same height as Thorin. For the Hobbit, takes place from the beginning.
What if in the Petrova bloodline, most females were witches but the Doppelgangers in the bloodline would have triple the magic and skill. So Elena has been a witch all her life and started doing magic when Bonnie found out that she was a real witch (back in S1).
Elena does a spell to help her find a way to escape Klaus' ritual but the spell brings her to Middle Earth, but more specifically in the Shire. Gandalf finds her and brings her to Bilbo's house, which is filled with dwarfs and Thorin Oakenshield! Gandalf signs her up for the adventure they are about to leave on, remembering that Petrova Doppelgangers are witches. And how does he know this? He met a Petrova Doppelganger who came to Middle Earth years ago!
Thorin immediately feels attracted to Elena but still objects to a woman in the Company but changes his mind when he finds out she is a witch. What will happen when Thorin and the rest of the dwarves find out that Elena is something called a Petrova Doppelganger and in her world she meant to be sacrificed in an vampire called Klaus' ritual? Will they feel more fiercely protective toward her? And along the way Thorin and Elena fall in love.
*After it was revealed that there have been many versions of Elena (the Petrova Doppelganger), what if one of the previous Petrova Doppelgangers had gone to Middle Earth and met Gandalf and told him who she was. What happens to her is up to you
*Thorin survives the Battle of Five Armies
*I don't want any other tVD characters on the journey to retake Erebor but maybe if by the end the dwarves end up going to Mystic Falls you could create other pairings if you wish
1. I like het fanfiction only. (Male/Female)
2. I do like well planned 'Original Character/Canon Character' romance fics.
3. More often than not I end up loving alternative pairings more than canon pairings. (Example from fandom Veronica Mars. My favorite pairing is Veronica/Lamb and the canon pairing of the show is Logan/Veronica, which I like second to Veronica/Lamb. Another example is from Dark Angel. I love the canon pairing Logan/Max and not the alternative pairing Alec/Max.)
4. I love crossovers and even more than crossovers, I love crossover pairings!
5. I love long fics!
6. I love well written fics.
7. I love smut in fics and especially in romance fics as well! ;)
My Fanfiction Pet Peeves/Dislikes:
1. I don't read slash pairings in any fandom at all. I just don't like slash and I avoid reading it. (Only exception is occasionally I will read Kahlan/Cara from Legend of the Seeker though I do prefer Kahlan/Richard mostly. Also bromance is okay and here are some examples of bromances I enjoy: Damon/Alaric, Dean/Castiel, Sam/Dean. Though not slash.)
2. I don't like Mary Sue fics. (I believe there is a difference between a OC and a Mary Sue, and the big difference is well thought out characters and good writing.)
3. Bad writing/grammar/paragraph editing skills. (If a fic has any of this first chapter, I won't read the rest of the story.)
4. If a story summary is full of bad spelling and grammar, most likely the story will be as well so I don't even click on the link.
5. I don't like character bashing. I especially don't like it when it's my favorite character.
6. While I do like reading a few Kagome (from Inuyasha) crossover pairings such as Kagome/Vegeta, Kagome/Hiei, etc., I don't like how many Kagome Crossover authors will pair Kagome with just about any male from any television show, movie, anime, book and how they think Kagome is automatically compatible with anyone and everyone.
7. I also slightly dislike pairing Kagome with non-animated characters from television and movies. I kinda stick to anime crossovers for Kagome. (Though I do like Kagome/Harry Potter crossovers and maybe a few others but that's it.)
I may edit this entry later if I think of things to add to it. :)
- Current Mood:awake
- Current Music:We Used To Be Friends by The Dandy Warhols
Categories: Dark Angel/Vampire Diaries
Settings/Notes: For Dark Angel, takes place in 2011 but Max was born in 1984 and the break out from Manticore took place in 1993 so Max is currently 27 years old in 2011. And of course she is still a X5 and Lydecker is still hunting for herself and her brothers and sisters who broke out with her. Also no Pulse. Max did live in Seattle but left due to almost being discovered by Lydecker. For Vampire Diaries, takes place from the start of Season 3.Plot:
After leaving Seattle and her life their behind, Max moves to the other side of the country to Mystic Falls, Virginia. What happens when the supernaturals who live there get involved with X5/Manticore business and Max herself gets involves with supernaturals? And what happens when Klaus comes back to town to discover Mystic Falls has a new resident in the form of a cat DNA enhanced super soldier?
*Max's cat-DNA and the side effects must be heavily used in the story
Settings/Notes: Recent events for Y&R. Post 3x14 for Veronica Mars
Don Lamb moves to Genoa City after faking his death back in Neptune. When he gets there he discovers that he has a long lost twin Adam who looks just like him. And he's beginning to fall for Adam's soon-to-be ex-wife Chelsea, who left Adam after he couldn't let go of his ex Sharon. Before Lamb comes to town, Adam had been trying to win Chelsea back but Chelsea isn't buying it.
I'm still a diehard Chadam fan no matter what they've been through. But now they are broken up and Adam and Sharon have sadly gotten closer lately. Now that Chelsea is pregnant with Adam's baby, I am glad. I want them to get back together but I want it done right. Just like Chelsea herself has said, I want Adam to be with Chelsea for the right reasons not just for the baby. Some of these will be based off of recent events with the pregnancy and other may not. I will specify the settings for each one. :) Actually they all take place in recent events. :)
Y&R Challenge Plots
All plots are Adam/Chelsea (Chadam!)
1. Takes place around Feb/March 2013. Chelsea is pregnant with Adam's baby. Though Adam seems to have moved on with Sharon in her eyes and she is scared and alone. After Sharon interrupts her from telling Adam she is pregnant for the second time, she sees this as a sign that it isn't meant to be and gives up. Will Adam ever find out about the beautiful life he and Chelsea created the last time they were together?
2. Takes place around Feb/March 2013. On the way to a baby checkup with her doctor, Chelsea is in a major car crash and is rushed to the hospital where she slips into a coma. Will she and her baby make it? Meanwhile a blissfully unaware Adam spends more time with Sharon as her roof is redone by Dylan. A couple days later Adam wonders why he hasn't seen Chelsea around the Athletic Club lately. What happens when he finds out that Chelsea's in a coma days later and that she's also pregnant? What will happen when Chelsea awakens?
*Adam must not find out right away. I want a couple of days to pass until he finds out. Maybe the doctors forgot/didn't call him to inform him because Chelsea changed her emergency contact number to Chloe or something.
3. Takes place around Feb/March 2013. Adam seems to have moved on from Chelsea after spending time with Sharon after Chelsea and Adam's split. But what happens when he sees Chelsea dating exclusively with a new man and has seemingly moved on and realizes that he still loves Chelsea? And later finds out that she is pregnant by himself way before she started seeing her new man?
*Chelsea's new (temporary) man can be anyone. Though I wouldn't mind seeing Cane/Chelsea but Lily/Cane must get back together afterwards if you decide to put Cane with Chelsea.
4. Takes place around Feb/March 2013. What if Adam had intuition that what Chelsea had to say to him was important? And he followed her back to the coffee house just in time to overhear her whole conversation with Chloe? He learns that Chelsea is pregnant with his baby and she is afraid to tell him because she thinks nothing will change and he won't want to be with her for her and that Sharon and NE will take priority in his life. What will Adam do with this information he has just learned?
What if Adam had never been with Sharon or had feelings for her? How would Chelsea and Adam's love story proceed then?
The only forum rule is that if you are interested in a challenge posted in my forum, you must private message the person who uploaded/wrote the challenge and that also goes for my other challenge forums on FF.Net.
I have already posted 12 of my own Buffy challenges in the Forum so please go take a look and see if you like any of them!
Types of Challenges You Can Post:
- *BtVS Crossover Challenges
- *Angel Crossover Challenges
- *Regular non-Crossover Buffy Challenges and non-crossover Angel Challenges
- *Buffy/Angel Crossovers (example Buffy/Angel/Vampire Diaries, which I would call a triple crossover)
In other Forum news, my Veronica Mars Crossover Challenge forum has some new challenges that I posted recently. Please take a look. :) LINK
Pairing: Jack Frost/Mirana, The White Queen
Settings/Notes: Takes place after The Santa Clause 3 though Jack still has his powers and his hair and such is frozen though his heart is thawed. For Alice In Wonderland, post-movie would be good but whatever feels right to you.
Mirana, Alice and the Hatter end up at the North Pole. How and why they get to the North Pole is up to you. Jack is smitten with Mirana immediately upon meeting her.
Jack Frost ends up in Underland and meets the White Queen.
Pairing: Don/Amita, Charlie/Liz
Settings/Notes: Takes place in Season 1. Charlie are really just best friends in this. This is how Numb3rs would be if Don/Amita's attraction in S1 formed a relationship.
What if Charlie and Amita were really just best friends and they had no romantic feelings toward each other? When Don and Amita meet a deep attraction between them begins to brew and forms a passionate relationship between them.
Pairings: Don/Buffy, Charlie/Amita,
Settings/Notes: For BtVS, set post season 7. No comics. Also post Not Fade Away for Angel; no one died in the battle and Wolfram and Hart is under old management after the Senior Partners brought Lilah, Lindsay back to run it, etc. The council has been rebuilt and Buffy is Head Slayer. The Council's new base of operations is the Hyperion Hotel in LA and Buffy's group and Angel's group have combined to fight things that go bump in the night together. Though Angel and Buffy are just friends. For Numb3rs, any season you want though Don is not with Liz or Robin.
I have two plotlines for the above settings, pairings, etc:
The FBI has come to learn about the growing Supernatural crimes and deaths happening in LA. Don and his team are asked to approach Buffy and her group to start a new program at Don's FBI office called Supernatural Crime Prevention (something like that) that would have Buffy working with Don and his team when a case turns supernatural. You can choose who on Buffy's team/Angel's team joins, though keep it down to Buffy as the only Slayer that joins though if you want you can include Faith and also Spike and Angel would be part of the team. Also I like the idea of Liz/Spike, Faith/David or Faith/Colby, etc as minor crossover pairings. Also if you want you can make it so Cordelia just woke up and never died so Angel/Cordelia can happen.
The FBI has a Supernatural Crime Supervisor job opening in Don's office and Buffy joins the team after she completes her FBI training. Her being the Slayer is added bonus to the FBI to have her on their team.